Saturday, July 28, 2007

From the ground up.

Well, here it is, another music blog. About a week ago I decided to start a music blog, separate from my personal whinings on my My Space blog. So I guess this is still personal whinings, but it'll be about music...instead of my stupid life.

Starting this blog didn't seem all that necessary for me, but I decided to do it nonetheless. Then, today I discovered that Punk Planet has stopped publication. With nowhere to spout off my indifference toward lots of shitty bands, this blog was immediately thrust into a role of necessity.

I'll add some reviews soon...hopefully. With no editors or deadlines breathing down my neck, the motivation might not always be there. My reviews will lean toward newer stuff, mainly releases from 2007. At times I may do write ups of overlooked favorites. Maybe I'll do some interviews? We'll see what happens.